Process Control, Automation & Instrumentation
Cully Automation ltd. has been providing specialist solutions for water & wastewater projects throughout Ireland for over 20 years. As specialists in water management and conservation we can offer industry leading solutions to support any project needs.
Offering full water cycle services into the water sector from automation, telemetry to instrumentation and analytical equipment as well as network leak detection and full repair and maintenance services. With a wide spectrum of products and services across these areas for projects big and small.
We can design and install primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation projects. Collectively we offer design, supply & integration services to assist our clients in planning, development, construction, operation, and maintenance of critical infrastructure.
We take pride in our “thinking outside the box” attitude to provide turnkey solutions whilst ensuring to meet our clients’ deliverables. Our expertise and experience is trusted to deliver quality products and services with exemplary standards. We work hard to keep up with the latest industry technology ensuring our team is up to date with the most recent industry innovations.
We can support your water process needs by designing, supplying, installing, and servicing a plant or water network:
- Instrumentation such as flow, level, and pressure
- Analytical equipment from sampling to dosing
- UV Disinfection systems
- Plant automation from Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), HMI Panels, to Telemetry Networks, Optical Networking, Microwave Networks and Data Logging.
- Software from full SCADA to MobileHMI and PrimeWeb systems
- Network Leak Detection, find and fix crews
- Expert engineering experience form EICA Engineers to Civil Engineers