Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for an Electrician. This full time and permanent role will be based at our Glanmire, Cork office, reporting to the Service Lead and will include travel. This position is subject to a 6-month probationary period.
The Electrician will be joining our highly experienced Service team providing professional services (Calibration/Validation/Service) both in-house and field based throughout the country. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of water & wastewater industry. This role is a mixture of minor electrical works regarding instrumentation, calibration works and service repair and commission of analytical telemetry equipment.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, cable containment, and telemetry MCC’s.
- Install and repair Radio Telemetry Equipment including antenna and rigging fixtures.
- Installation and repair of Variable Speed drives.
- Installation and terminating of indoor/outdoor cabling.
- Perform general electrical duties.
- Inspect MCC’s, circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow ETCI and National Code of Practice guidelines.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Completion of Electrical Apprenticeship
- Experience working as an Electrician and working as part of a team.
- Electrical QC papers desirable
- Must have experience working with MCC control circuits.
- Understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience or knowledge of radio systems and/or data loggers
- Confined space work will be required as part of your role. (High Risk Training supplied)
- Working at heights a requirement. (Ladders and MEPW)
- Ability to read technical diagrams, P&ID and electrical schematics
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Deep electrical repair knowledge
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training
- Demonstrate a professional and positive approach to work.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills.
What We Offer
Cully Automation Ltd are committed to its employees and offer competitive salaries along with benefits such as 3% pension contribution, Company Vehicle, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to provide professional service in both workshop and field-based environments.