E & I Technician
Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation is currently recruiting for an Electrical & Instrumentation Technician to join our team of specialist Technicians. Our offices are based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare and Glanmire, Co Cork, Ireland, but the technicians can be based across Ireland. In particular, we are seeking candidates from Munster region. This full time, permanent, field-based role reports to the Service Lead, and provides professional services (calibration/validation/service) both in-house and field based throughout the country. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of the water, wastewater industry. This position is subject to a 6-month probationary period.
- Support the operation and maintenance of equipment as part of the Service Team
- Installation or repairs to process control or monitoring equipment
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance as required.
- Handle minor electrical maintenance and installations
- Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps, samplers and water quality equipment, PH, Turbidity analysers etc
- Flow meter commissioning, repairs, and calibrations
- Telemetry equipment such as install or debug of UHF Radio, Data Loggers and Routers
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Ideally qualified as electrical & instrumentation trade or electrician with proven instrumentation experience or experience in the water/wastewater industry is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the water/wastewater industry and instrumentation preferred.
- Experience of commissioning analytical telemetry equipment an advantage
- Ability to apply previous experience to niche and once off equipment with support of office team
- Experienced in chemical treatment i.e., Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
- Excellent understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience with Radio systems and/or Data Loggers
- Proven ability to problem-solve an issue and show initiative to find solution.
- Be a punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well both unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Full, clean driving licence, Safe Pass, Confined Space Training required
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
What We Offer
Cully Automation Ltd are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as; 3% pension contribution, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, company vehicle, additional service-related enhanced annual leave, Learning and Development opportunities, Educational Assistance Scheme, company vehicle, Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to provide professional service in both workshop and field based environments.
#Instrumentation, #Electrical, #Telemetry, #ServiceMaintenance, #ChemicalTreatment, #Calibration, #Automation, #ProcessControl, #Cork, #Kerry, #Waterford, #Limerick, #Tipperary, #Clare