Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for a General Operative who will work as part of the civil department, undertaking necessary ground and building works on water and wastewater networks. The works will involve manhole construction, excavation, pipelaying, mechanical equipment fitting, ducting, building construction and various other associated works as required.
The successful candidate will report to the Civil & Leakage Delivery Manager and this is a field-based role that involves regular travel and overnight stays. The position is a full time, permanent role and subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Following a programme of works as per the project plan from beginning to end, which may include undertaking groundworks, pipelaying, manhole chamber construction, banksman, fitting meters and equipment
- Collecting materials
- Working efficiently as part of a team to complete the required works as per the project plans.
- Notify Local Authority in advance of works and ensuring access to the plants when required
- Use own initiative to identify solutions to issues encountered
- Flexibility to assist on other projects where required
- Demonstrate clear communication with Site Agent and Project Manager
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Representing CAL on site to the client, architects, consultants, government authorities, vendors and subcontractors.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Experience of pipefitting
- Experience working on water and wastewater networks an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and display flexibility
- Full, clean driving licence
- Truck and trailer licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mandatory Training Required
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space
- First Aid (Occupational 3 day)
- CSCS 360 Excavator
- Dumper Ticket
- Abrasive Wheels
What We Offer
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- 3% Pension Contribution
- Income Protection Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities including Educational Assistance Scheme
- Company vehicle (dependent on role)
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangement
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to provide professional service in both workshop and field based environments.