Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for a Leakage Technician who will work as part of the civil and leakage department in the undertaking of necessary leak detection and ground/building works on water and wastewater networks. The successful candidate will report to the Leakage Manager and will be a mix of day and night-time working. This position is a full time, permanent role and subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Pressure Zero Testing
- Step Testing
- Flow and Pressure logging and data analysis
- Use of correlators and all acoustic equipment
- Ability to read maps
- Working efficiently as part of a team to complete the required works
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Experience working on water and wastewater networks preferred
- Previous experience in Irish Water Find & Fix programme an advantage
- Punctual and flexible, includes night working
- Excellent communication skills
- Is able to use own initiative to problem solve and is self-driven.
- Full, clean driving licence
Mandatory Training Required
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Signing/Lighting/Guarding at Roadworks
- Confined Space
What We Offer
Cully Automation Ltd are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as; performance related bonus scheme, 3% pension contribution, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicle, Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to support their own professional development.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org