IT Project Manager
Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation, and instrumentation company. We offer a full spectrum of services to the customers from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale Process Automation and Data Management systems.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for the role of IT Project Manager. This full time and permanent role will be based at the Leixlip office and will report to the EICA Delivery Manager. This position is subject to a 6-month probationary period.
The role primarily focusses on delivery and implementation of data based systems and solutions for clients typically in a Water and Wastewater environment, and other utility industries.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills with computer knowledge, project managing or delivered IT based solutions including server client-based architectures and/or data analytics solutions.
- Manage IT & SCADA based projects, driving the user requirements and deliver the project scope & project requirements.
- Managing clients, liaising with product suppliers and supporting a team of specialists/solution architects during the delivery of the projects.
- Lead and manage the project implementation team & manage the execution of the project implementation plan.
- Manage and drive standardisations, repeatability solutions and cost effective project delivery methods
- Manage the projects within the required budget, resourcing, planning, and quality measures based on the project objectives and goals.
- Responsible for risk mitigations & change management within the project environment.
- Applies agreed processes, build methods and tools to manage scope, cost and quality, ensuring a timely delivery.
- Be the primary contact for all project stakeholders.
- Be responsible adhering to the Cully Automation Quality, HS&E practices.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Engineering or Computer Science Level 8 Degree or equivalent with project management experience.
- Project lifecycle experience implementing SCADA systems or similar control systems in industry
- Minimum 5 to 7 years project management experience with significant experience using various project and programme management methodologies
- Knowledge of market trends and technological evolutions including cybersecurity is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on delivery of client/server based architectures including network and communication strategies will be an added advantage.
- Ability to collaborate at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organisation, planning and team building skills
- Demonstrate a professional and positive approach to work
- Proven ability to manage dispersed teams
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Must be highly proficient in spoken and written English
What We Offer
Cully Automation Ltd are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as performance related bonus scheme, 3% pension contribution, income protection insurance, death in service benefit, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicle (depending on the role), bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to provide professional service in both workshop and field-based environments.