Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for an Electrician. This full time and permanent role will be based at the Leixlip office, reporting to the Automation & SCADA Manager, and will include travel. This position is subject to a 6 month probationary period.
The Electrician will be joining our highly experienced Automation & SCADA team providing professional services (Calibration/Validation/Service) both in-house and field based throughout the country. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of water & waste water industry.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control, wiring, cable containment, and telemetry MCC’s
- Install Radio Telemetry Equipment including antenna and rigging fixtures.
- Installation of Variable Speed drives.
- Installation and terminating of indoor/outdoor cabling.
- Perform general electrical duties
- Inspect MCC’s, circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow ETCI and National Code of Practice guidelines
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Completion of Electrical Apprenticeship
- Experience working as an Electrician and working as part of a team
- Must have experience working with MCC control circuits
- Understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience or knowledge of radio systems and/or data loggers
- Confined space work will be required as part of your role.(High Risk Training supplied)
- Working at heights a requirement.(Ladders and MEPW)
- Ability to read technical diagrams
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Deep electrical repair knowledge
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training
- Demonstrate a professional and positive approach to work
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills
What We Offer
Cully Automation Ltd is committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as 3% pension contribution, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicles (for applicable roles), bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements, and many more.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to provide professional service in both workshop and field-based environments.