Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for a Site Agent who will work as part of the Civil department, overseeing works being undertaken on projects of various sizes across the country. The role is responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary elements on site from the beginning to close out of the project. The successful candidate will report to the Civil & Leakage Delivery Manager and this is a field-based role. The position is a full time, permanent role and subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Management of programme of works as per the project plan from beginning to end including unexpected events, site general performance and overall progress against plan.
- Surveying proposed works location
- Setting out works
- Recording as constructed information.
- Ensuring health and safety standards on projects are enforced and maintained
- Managing onsite subcontractors and vendors to assist them in working to the project schedule.
- Review plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Create method statements, work orders and permits as appropriate.
- Ensuring materials used are as specified
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site
- Responsible for maintaining all site records including health and safety records for full life of project
- Regularly updating Project Manager (PM) on project progress and be prepared to escalate issues when appropriate
- Representing CAL on site to the client, architects, consultants, government authorities, vendors and subcontractors.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Third level qualification in engineering or water related industry
- Experience working on water and wastewater networks preferred
- Surveying experience
- GPS experience
- ISO qualifications ideal
- Proficient in MS Office, Autocad and MS Projects
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mandatory Training Required
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Signing/Lighting/Guarding at Roadworks
- Confined Space
What We Offer
Cully Automation Ltd are committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as; performance related bonus scheme, 3% pension contribution, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicle, Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to provide professional service in both workshop and field based environments.