Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for a variety tasks supporting the administration and finance functions. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and be based in our Leixlip office. This position is a full time, permanent role and subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Purchase Ledger control including the below:
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Monthly supplier reconciliations
- Preparing monthly payment run and remittances for monthly supplier payments including foreign currency payments
- Weekly ad hoc payments when required
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly journal postings to General Ledger
- Assist with Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with preparation of monthly Management Accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Working with Financial Controller and Auditors on year end reporting
- Assist in ensuring all revenue requirements are met, including RCT/VAT/PAYE returns
- Assist with arranging employee travel and accommodation bookings
- Assist with any accounting tasks as required
- Assist with ad hoc administration tasks as required
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable within a medium company environment.
- Account Technician desirable or quantifiable relevant experience
- Experience with Sage 200 desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong Excel skills essential.
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to use initiative and always maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and capable of recommending improvements in internal processes
- Must be a self-starter who can critically analyse and assess information
- Ability to work in a team environment and support team colleagues
What We Offer
Cully Automation Ltd is committed to its employees and offer strong competitive salaries along with benefits such as 3% pension contribution, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements, and many more.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to provide professional service in both workshop and field-based environments.