Cully Automation is currently recruiting for an Instrumentation Technician who is electrically qualified or competent.
Reporting to our Service Manager this position is based in our Head Office in Leixlip Co Kildare,
You will be joining our highly experienced service team providing professional services (Calibration/Validation/Service) both in-house and field based throughout the country. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of Water& waste water industry. This is a permanent position with opportunities for further promotion within an expanding company.
- Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps analysers
- Flow meter commissioning & calibrations
- Radio install and repairs, Data Loggers
- Ensure Chemical treatment and monitoring equipment instrumentation is calibrated serviced to meet standards
- Support the operation and Maintenance of equipment as part of the Service Team
- Carry out planned and reactive Maintenance as required.
- Problem Solving
- Handle minor electrical maintenance and installations for instrumentation
- Chemical treatment i.e. Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring experience Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
- Understanding or flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience with Radio systems and or Data Loggers
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training
- PreVious Electrical experience in the industry is desirable but not essential or a general understanding of the water industry and instrumentation
This role is mixed between some minor electrical works with regards to instrumentation, calibration works and service repair and commission of analytical telemetry equipment some parts of the business are quite niche and some products may be a once off so candidates would have to have a ability to work out some problems with some support from the office but a strong ability to work a problem out or figure out how to solves the issue such as contacting the right person for the job or giving a solution to a problem rather than ignoring the problem
Excellent remuneration package including company van, Laptop and Phone and bonus scheme
Please send all applications for this role to email@example.com