Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Supervisor to join our Service Department team of specialist Technicians based in Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland. This full time, permanent role which is based out of the Leixlip office reporting to the Service Manager and is subject to a 6-month probationary period. The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of the water, wastewater industry.
The role will include administrative duties, providing technical support, scheduling of engineers, preparing RAMS, liaising with customers and staff. You will be expected to understand the works we do and assist with solutions based on what the company offers i.e. electrical and instrumentation.
We will provide in-house training on our services and products, however, the candidate must have technical know-how or ability to understand technical issues. You will need to diagnose the customers issues and requirements to ensure we assist with the appropriate personnel and solution. This will involve capturing accurate details and notes from the customer, so attention to detail is a must. The success of the Service team will be based on aligned priorities, clear communication and managing internal/external expectations.
- Initial first phase technical support to customers to diagnose incoming call issues.
- Liaising with customer from logging initial calls to arranging/modifying the schedule for engineers to attend callouts & maintenance works, while managing customers’ expectations.
- Generating service call ticket and arranging site visit
- Be liaison between customer and field base support staff
- Assisting with quotes and up selling products, chasing quotes.
- Support field-based staff with work query’s, RAMS, arranging parts & training needs
- Supervision of the team including general administration support, monitoring performance and skills and delivering feedback.
- Assisting with accounts to arrange completion of paperwork, dealing with queries to assist invoicing and processing of field engineers reports and expenses.
- Customer relations, build and maintain.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- A trade qualification, degree or someone who has previously worked in a service department with field based technical staff would be best suited to the role
- The role is fully office based and will involve administrative duties along with some technical competencies.
- Previous experience in the water or wastewater industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Must be a strong communicator with an ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy office environment
- Previous supervisory experience an advantage
- Proven ability to identify an issue and show initiative to find the solution.
- Be a punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Must be proficient using MS Office applications
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
What We Offer
Excellent remuneration package including competitive salary and bonus scheme, as well as access to company pension scheme, income protection insurance, laptop and phone to the successful candidate.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to support their own professional development.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com