Cully Automation are an Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. They offer a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation and are industry leaders in the field of automation. Cully Automation offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets.
Cully Automation are currently recruiting for a Leakage Technician who will work as part of the civil and leakage department in the undertaking of necessary lead detection and ground/building works on water and wastewater networks. The successful candidate will report to the Leakage Manager, will be a mix of day and night-time working and be based in the west of Ireland. This position is a full time, permanent role and subject to a 6 month probationary period.
- Pressure Zero Testing
- Step Testing
- Flow and Pressure logging and data analysis
- Use of correlators and all acoustic equipment
- Ability to read maps
- Working efficiently as part of a team to complete the required works
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time as necessitated by business demands.
- Experience working on water and wastewater networks preferred
- Previous experience in Irish Water Find & Fix programme an advantage
- Punctual and flexible, includes night working
- Excellent communication skills
- Is able to use own initiative to problem solve and is self-driven.
- Full, clean driving licence
Mandatory Training Required
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Signing/Lighting/Guarding at Roadworks
- Confined Space
What We Offer
Excellent remuneration package including competitive salary and bonus scheme, as well as company vehicle, access to company pension scheme, income protection insurance, laptop and phone to the successful candidate.
Cully Automation is an expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. The successful candidate will develop the skills to support their own professional development.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com